Performance parts for the KTM 390 Duke and the RC390 has been announced by the Mantra Racing, Bengaluru. 200 Duke and RC200 motorcycles will also be compatible with those performance parts, so its not a disappointment for the owners of the small vehicles.
ECU, air filter, big-bore kit, cylinder head, racing camshafts, and modified fueling system all fall in the list of performance parts. the stage I ECU does the work of increasing the power and torque from 42.90 Bhp and 36 Nm respectively, to 53.25 Bhp and 39.2 Nm respectively. On the other hand the Stage II ECU along with Mantra Racing TBM air filter and Titanium Exhaust system boosts up to 55.1 Bhp power and 38.2 Nm peak torque.
The price list of the performance parts by Mantra Racing for KTM 390 Duke and RC 390 is given below. These prices are quoted for the exchange policies only. :
- KTM 390 Duke/RC 390 Stage I ECU: Rs 12,000
- KTM 390 Duke/RC 390 Stage II ECU: Rs 12,000
- HyperStreet Kit For KTM 390 Duke/RC 390: Rs 60,000
- KTM 200 Duke/RC 200 Stage I ECU: Rs 9,500
- KTM 200 Duke/RC 200 Stage II ECU: Rs 9,500
- KTM 200 Duke/RC 200 Stage III ECU: Rs 11,000
- TBM Drop-In Air Filter For KTM 200 and 390: Rs 2,700
- TBM Drop-In Air Filter For Mahindra Mojo: Rs 2,900
- Mantra Racing Titanium Exhaust System For KTM 390 Duke/RC 390: Rs 60,000
These parts are sold for “For Competition Only tags” vehicles. For the 200 Duke/RC200 ECU the shelled out amount is estimated to be Rs. 18000 while the 390 Duke/RC390 will be done for Rs. 21000. Sharan Jayaram, the tuner, loaded a new set of self-written codes onto the stock ECU which had been manufactured by Bosch. He writes the ignition and fuelling maps, whereas the sensor mapping and electronics are borrowed from stock. Mantra racing has promised to deliver international standard of performance parts for the Duke and RC. they have gained all their knowledge from the race tracks over years.
Photo courtesy : Drivespark
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel