Well, denizen 2020 seems to be called as the year of compact SUV with a myriad of launches and facelifts this year one after another. Certainly, Nissan has proved the sentence correct as the company unveiled its Nissan Magnite in India after much wait.
The model has many eye-grabbing features which are attracting car lovers here; also it is giving a tough competition to other compact SUVs available in the Indian market. Let us take a sneak peek at the few reasons why is everyone buying Nissan Magnite, which may help you to own this car also.
- Spacious is the cynosure for Magnite: Whenever you are making a car purchase decision, space is the cynosure of it. The Nissan Magnite is an appropriate example of a spacious compact SUV with ample space inside the cabin. For your cargo, the 336 litres of boot space is good enough. The rear seat is foldable providing enough space.
- It’s an affordable B-SUV: In the ongoing pandemic, affordability is the demand of every car purchaser with Nissan Magnite has already pronounced itself as the most affordable B-SUV that ranges between Rs 5.49 lakh – Rs 9.59 lakh.
- Turbo Engine: The new Magnite’s turbo unit delivers 160 Nm of torque and 100 PS of power when paired with 5-speed MT. The model’s turbo unit when paired to a CVT unit gives a reduced torque of 152 Nm and the same power.
- Design: A skillfully blend of three Japanese design concepts along with Indian inspirations make way for the all-new Nissan Magnite’s alluring design. The model is the best looking SUV model of 2021 with big wheels, muscular stance and bold front ends. Buyers get five single-tone and three dual-tone colour options to own the model.
- Feature loaded: The car is a 5 seater, has a length of 3994mm, a width of 1758mm and a wheelbase of 2500mm with beautiful features to attract every car lover. Some of the alluring features are: power steering, anti-lock braking system, automatic climate control, fog lights, power window front, etc.
- The car is best suited for Indian sensibilities: Nissan Magnite is specially designed for the Indian customers and its neighbouring countries. The model is made keeping in mind the Indian roads and value for money. The Nissan Magnite offers a memorable driving experience in both cities as well as highways of India.
- A worthy competitor to other rivals: Nissan Magnite competes with other SUVs like Maruti Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon, Ford EcoSport, Kia Sonet, Mahindra XUV300 and the Toyota Urban Cruiser. If it is to see dimension-wise, the model is one of the smallest offerings in the segment.
- Safety with Nissan Magnite: The model is well designed to provide fun along with safety to its passengers. It comes equipped with a 360-degree camera, rear parking sensors, tyre pressure monitor and electronic stability control to avoid accidents. The model is also loaded with dual airbags, ABS with EBD which increases the protection of its passengers. It was awarded a four-star crash test rating by ASEAN NCAP.
- Cheapest CVT on offer in the segment: The price of the Nissan Magnite Turbo CVT XL in the capital is Rs 8.19 Lakh (Ex-showroom) which is the cheapest when compared with its other competitors.
Henceforth, right from the beginning, Nissan has been known to make robust and sturdy cars. The company is known for launching world-class models. The above given are the major reasons why everyone is buying Nissan Magnite. But still, if you have any questions relating to the model. Let us know in the comments section below, we will try to answer your query.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel